Closed TopicStart new topic
> Forfeit?
Commander James
post Sep 16 2011, 01:52 PM
Post #1

Da-MiGhTy

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,523

I still didnt get why HEARTBEAT forfeited, we didnt had any people in the roster thats right (first week, no need to add players) but we were waiting on the server for the LaF guys and they didnt show up. I read the rules there isnt any rule which says "A reactivated team has to add players in the first week".
Everybody knows that many new registered teams dont have players in the roster when they play the first time. But none the less matches were held. The excuse that LaF didnt know if we play or not doesnt count coz they already played bgl and should know better as there was a rule for reactivated or new teams.
An admin should act in a sportsmanlike manner and I cannot see this in admans actions. He makes and turns rules around like he wants. He doesnt care about fairness, he does what he wants. If he dislikes players or teams, he will bump you and turn it into your disadvantage. We had this a few weeks ago with redicioulus player suspensions and now it continues with this shit. We had our guys, four of us on the server. So LaF had the chance to check things out, because its never sure on which server the match will be played. You will know this from your own bgu experiences I guess. We checked the LaF server and it was empty. SO which fault is it now? ours? I dont think so. And because of this we demand the win!

--------------------
YOUR LOVE MAKES ME STRONG. YOUR HATE MAKES ME UNSTOPPABLE.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AngryIRSAgent
post Sep 16 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #2

|AP| [bg2-dev]
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,717

When did adman get to make the final call on any ruling. Wasnt BGU setup so the players of the league could vote on what they felt should be the outcome?? BGU was made to take power away from overseer Death and Slash. Who made unjustified rulings in favor of their groups and friends. I for one agree with CJ. adman has no power to make that ruling. There should be a "council" meeting to vote on what "we" as leaders of our teams think should be the outcome of issues. A 66% vote is needed either way. If it comes down close to 66% vote then adman can have a final say on what happens. But there was no meeting. How did BGU become BGL??? I was there for for the dismantling of BGL and the development of BGU. CJ, if you have screenshots of your team waiting in their server and a "thetime" on the screen, then Id agree with you.

BGU, by the people, for the people.

--------------------
|AP| Clan Leader

+Quote Post
Spartacus
post Sep 16 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #3

Sergeant

Member No.: 13,787

BGU, by the people, for the people.

By the people? Hehé, I thought roob did all the programming and put out his own money to keep the site running. What did 'the people' do? Use nice quotes when they actually work and are correct. Mmkay?
I gotta admit, LAF rules. 100% winstreak in bgu even without shedding a single drop of blood.

This post has been edited by Spartacus: Sep 16 2011, 04:30 PM

--------------------
23:25 - Klifsnider: I'm a fighter and an athlete trapped inside a fat guy's body. All I have in life is food, and I refuse to give it up. Till something else comes along, I'll always look this way.

+Quote Post
BIKA
post Sep 16 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #4

Lieutennant

Member No.: 14,854

sick cunt brah.

New Roob, remove HB from schedule please. This is hella dumb that I have to talk to you through here about this shit, and then you pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. ”Steam Bug” on 5 different times in 2-3 days. I know you just want to protect yourself, congratulations you did it, and now I look like the fucking idiot.

--------------------
· ð__ð
(^_^=)[XXXX]~»
BIKA
· \_+_/¨¨/_+_\

+Quote Post
AngryIRSAgent
post Sep 16 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #5

|AP| [bg2-dev]
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,717

SPartacus.

Just quoting what the group of people decided for bgu when it was created mmmkay.

Hey roob you want the 5 dollars it costs to host bgu domain???

I still stand that in the original development of BGU was to not have this issue where people feel one person is making the decessions. It is the communities(leaders) job to discuss and vote on issues. So that would be BY THE PEOPLE. Hey if roob doesnt want to run it he doesnt have to. Im sure another techy will step right up and fill that position.

sorcerer.gif

--------------------
|AP| Clan Leader

+Quote Post
Ad-Man
post Sep 16 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #6

Part of the Big Five conspiracy
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3,147

Shit, I thought BG2 was a video game. I refuse to make an official comment until I get an UN resolution on the outcome of LAF vs HB.

I would be happy if someone started a new league.

As for the council, it's a joke. Yes 1 or 2 players may have strong opinions, but 80% of the teams don't care about voting and just go with the general consensus or pick a option.

As for the player suspension, the council actually decided trash talk wasn't allowed, not my idea, sorry!

A team without a roster cannot play.

If I had to call a council vote every time I enforced the rules then there would be more talking than playing xD.

That's a very nice offer Agent, but I have the financials covered.

BGU, 42/43 teams satisfied.

--------------------
Do you cant read me ? Not read ..
Not like whot i write ? not read too ...
Where is the problem ?

QUOTE (Copywright (wallhacker/bad modeler))
BGu had a chance of coming back but Roob failed sad really

+Quote Post
analord
post Sep 16 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #7

BG's number uno

Member No.: 6,981

the joke is yours adman, if that was supposed to be funny and +1 for acting like a clown. You should apply for a gipsy circus.
When I read this bullshit, I can understand why HB is fucked about this, but you took a stand...oh...wait...not. You should probably try to calm things down instead of adding fuel to the fire.
Well, that doesn't surprise me, but at least I want to say something about the player suspension. I know that there is a rule for trash talking and this is absolutely fine, but abusing this, because his (admans) team lost is weak. You guys were one man down, we offered to reschedule the match. You refused this (I dont know why, probably to stubborn) and played with 4 guys. Not an interesting win for us, but not our mistake rly. After that you tried in the lamest way to give us a disadvantage for that. And finally you found something rly rly rly hard : "pb noob". In my opinion I should be banned for live.
Nice work, keep it up and piss of more people

--------------------
Vitali Rapflow: frodo
Vitali Rapflow: find the ring
Vitali Rapflow: now
Vitali Rapflow: go
Be Blue ! Dallan disconnected.

+Quote Post
Nathan Hale
post Sep 17 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #8

Original BG First Release Player
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

We closed the BGL forum down because of trash talk. If you have a dispute with Adman take it up in a full BGU Player/Clan Council meeting and come to a real resolution. Trash talking on here won't solve any BGU problems, but it will only succeed in stinking up the forum even more.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2019 - 01:32 PM