post Aug 1 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #1

Self proclaimecd grandmaster of the universe

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,480

well hows about this then

theres only 1 flag, you get points for carrying it you cannot capture it

the team mates try to keep you alive so the other team cant get it

in my vision the mode is called "take the flag, maintain the flag and kill with the flag"....maybe this revolutionary mode can be renamed to something more catchy?

but anyway i thought it would be a good mode for troll guys like me who take the flag and never cap it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris101
post Aug 1 2014, 09:00 PM
Post #2

Sergeant

Member No.: 15,186

Sounds like it could be an interesting game mode.

EDIT: You should post your idea here http://www.bg2mod.com/forum/index.php?sid=...8e629522b2369a7 since these forums are now outdated.

This post has been edited by Chris101: Aug 1 2014, 09:02 PM

--------------------
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.

~Benjamin Franklin

+Quote Post
3DDEATH
post Aug 2 2014, 07:31 PM
Post #3

Major

Member No.: 2,430

QUOTE (Chris101 @ Aug 1 2014, 10:00 PM) *
Sounds like it could be an interesting game mode.

EDIT: You should post your idea here http://www.bg2mod.com/forum/index.php?sid=...8e629522b2369a7 since these forums are now outdated.

Forums have been outdated for years and so is the so called new one. There is nothing wrong with these. Its the game community not the forums.

--------------------

QUOTE (gRanTeLbArT @ Aug 25 2007, 02:47 PM) *
I will tell you what I think, this is horrible. Like all the other remakes of BG1 maps. There is a reason why we do not do that in any form. Do not bother to remake old bg1 maps. BG1 was a totally different game as draco pointed out and the maps are not going to work out on BG2.

Rejoice in thy youth,soon it will be gone

+Quote Post
Hawke
post Aug 2 2014, 10:16 PM
Post #4

Top player, top choice
Group Icon

Group: Team Leader
Member No.: 14,831

Just to be clear the new website is still under construction and not quite ready for mass usage.

--------------------
bjn: no time for sean nanny goons

+Quote Post
AngryTaxPayer
post Aug 8 2014, 11:04 AM
Post #5

His Lordship
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,683

The new website looks like shit....

--------------------

The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of the products of human labor. War is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking in the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent. And at the same time the consciousness of being at war, and therefore in danger, makes the handing-over of all power to a small caste seem the natural, unavoidable condition of survival. -George Orwell

+Quote Post
Chris101
post Aug 8 2014, 06:40 PM
Post #6

Sergeant

Member No.: 15,186

QUOTE (AngryTaxPayer @ Aug 8 2014, 07:04 AM) *
The new website looks like shit....

The link I provided is merely the new forums, which are under construction as Hawke stated. Here is the link to the new website: http://www.bg2mod.com/

--------------------
The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.

~Benjamin Franklin

+Quote Post
AngryTaxPayer
post Aug 10 2014, 01:59 PM
Post #7

His Lordship
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,683

The banner is pretty minimalist, and while I get that sometimes less is more, I made a banner which I think speaks to the game a bit more.

--------------------

The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of the products of human labor. War is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking in the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent. And at the same time the consciousness of being at war, and therefore in danger, makes the handing-over of all power to a small caste seem the natural, unavoidable condition of survival. -George Orwell

+Quote Post
3DDEATH
post Aug 10 2014, 04:57 PM
Post #8

Major

Member No.: 2,430

QUOTE (AngryTaxPayer @ Aug 10 2014, 01:59 PM) *
The banner is pretty minimalist, and while I get that sometimes less is more, I made a banner which I think speaks to the game a bit more.

Very Nice Tax, the new one looks to Euro/medevil doesn't capture the mod.

This post has been edited by 3DDEATH: Aug 10 2014, 05:01 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (gRanTeLbArT @ Aug 25 2007, 02:47 PM) *
I will tell you what I think, this is horrible. Like all the other remakes of BG1 maps. There is a reason why we do not do that in any form. Do not bother to remake old bg1 maps. BG1 was a totally different game as draco pointed out and the maps are not going to work out on BG2.

Rejoice in thy youth,soon it will be gone

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 06:52 AM