> |ap| Angry Players, We Drunken Few
Quite Churlishly
post Jan 18 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #1

Towne Crier

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,548

Gameplay: Skirmish
Members: Lost count around 90 a few years ago. Our steam group says 97 but we really have way, way more.
Recruiting: Yes.
Founded:2005
Leaders: Agent, Churl, Taxpayer
The Angry Players are a North American clan with strong roots in Battle Grounds 2 since as early as 2004. We stand by the principles of mutual respect, maturity and having strong moral fiber. Recently we've been branching out into other games in order to cater to the attention deficit disorder eclectic taste of our clan mates but we always find time to try to get a party going on in our own pub. Ask any AP member how they feel about our clan, they'll always respond with "AP 4 LIFE"

This post has been edited by Quite Churlishly: Feb 2 2011, 10:01 PM

--------------------
Openly admitting to being a "troll" and I hate children. Just saying!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Desertfox
post Feb 5 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #2

YARRRRR

Member No.: 3,498

|AP| bg2 server is a great play to have a good time. props to you guys :)

--------------------

RIP Layne Staley

Games I'm currently playing:

Counter-Strike:GO, Starcraft II, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel & Elder Scrolls Online

+Quote Post
Good Player
post Jul 25 2012, 07:36 PM
Post #3

Private

Member No.: 15,095

Is AP still around? I haven't seen their server in the server list and the website posted above is down.

I was a member sometime between 2005 and 2008 - |AP| {IYM} Good Player

+Quote Post
Desertfox
post Aug 4 2012, 07:51 AM
Post #4

YARRRRR

QUOTE (Good Player @ Jul 25 2012, 08:36 PM) *
Is AP still around? I haven't seen their server in the server list and the website posted above is down.

I was a member sometime between 2005 and 2008 - |AP| {IYM} Good Player

I saw a AP member in a server about a day or two ago. Forgot who though...

--------------------

RIP Layne Staley

Counter-Strike:GO, Starcraft II, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel & Elder Scrolls Online

+Quote Post
Roland Deschain ...
post Oct 16 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #5

Private

Member No.: 7,530

I saw an [AP] player in my server last night, myself.
I'm not sure how many of you will remember me, but I've been playing BG2 off and on since the start. My previous tag was {Ka-Tet} Roland Deschain, and I used to run the LMS-only server {Ka-Tet} End-World. {Ka-Tet} has decided to experiment and change its name it [CT], and so I am now called [CT] Trashcan Man, and my LMS server is now [CT] Las Vegas.

Why am I mentioning all this on the [AP] board? Simple. Because I used to have a tremendous amount of respect for [AP]. I know you guys have been around a long time, and I've played on [AP] servers many times, as well as had plenty of good [AP] players in my servers. Last night, however, one of your members, Pants, decided to come into my server and start using abusive language against me. Now, I think this is rude as hell behavior in the first place, but it also violates one of the rules that has made both {Ka-Tet} and [CT] servers a success: Many people enjoy coming to a server free of abusive and hostile language. Up until now, [AP] members have been able to keep this rule, and thus my respect as well. As of now, Pants is banned, and considering his attitude, he seems to think he has the right to do that because of his position in [AP].

Is that really how you want your members to behave when visiting other servers? Making a blatant mockery of the rules, claiming he has kicked because he was beating us, and subsequently threatening to ban an old friend of [AP] from their servers?

If this represents the attitude of [AP] and its members, then kindly keep off both {Ka-Tet} and [CT] servers in the future. If Pants is, indeed, a bad apple, then I recommend you instruct him on his behavior and attitude when visiting other servers, as his performance last night has added a huge stain on [AP]'s reputation in my eyes.

Thank you for reading,
Roland Deschain / Trashcan Man

This post has been edited by Roland Deschain of Gilead: Oct 16 2012, 07:06 PM

--------------------
Long days and pleasant nights.

+Quote Post
AngryIRSAgent
post Oct 21 2012, 03:31 AM
Post #6

|AP| [bg2-dev]
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,717

No Clue why he acted that way Roland. AP has been inactive for a yr now. So I have no structure or control over the guys. Hope you can still respect the rest of the clan even though this happened. Much love. See you on the battlefield.

Agent

--------------------
|AP| Clan Leader

+Quote Post
hairypotter
post Oct 22 2012, 09:22 PM
Post #7

Part of the Big Five conspiracy
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 3,585

Pants always was a douche imho.

Last time I saw him (over a year ago I think) we were playing in the AP server and he came in and kicked Duncan and Dilly for no reason. Either Area51 or Duncan banned him and he rage quit like a whining faggot;
Hadn't seen him since.

--------------------
fa⋅ce⋅tious  [fuh-see-shuhs] –adjective
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a BG2 developer.

+Quote Post
Desertfox
post Nov 26 2012, 07:01 AM
Post #8

YARRRRR

Looks like AP is up & running again, congrats guys!

--------------------

RIP Layne Staley

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 05:34 AM