> New Mohawk Skin
AngryTaxPayer
post Oct 27 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #1

His Lordship
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,683

Well i got bored and did some messing around with the skin i thought needed the most work, here is what I came up with. Feel free to use it if ya want just download from link below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/298383707/mohawk.vtf

http://rapidshare.com/files/298383707/mohawk.vtf

--------------------

The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of the products of human labor. War is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking in the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent. And at the same time the consciousness of being at war, and therefore in danger, makes the handing-over of all power to a small caste seem the natural, unavoidable condition of survival. -George Orwell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nathan Hale
post Nov 5 2009, 02:38 AM
Post #2

Original BG First Release Player
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

He looks much more lifelike than the stock skin we currently have-- it's not as neon.

Would you be willing to let us use this as the official version? You'd get full credit as usual.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jupa
post Nov 5 2009, 02:48 AM
Post #3

Lieutennant

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,358

This is really awesome, gj!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AngryTaxPayer
post Nov 5 2009, 04:46 AM
Post #4

His Lordship
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,683

Sure you can use it in the official version, anything to help the cause.

Here is something for lols...Kinda messing around with the frontiersman and i decided to make Tom Cruise the face of the frontiersman (makes it look nothing like him but does make a nice facial skin. Could Tom be the frontiersman?)

This post has been edited by AngryTaxPayer: Nov 5 2009, 06:33 AM

--------------------

The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of the products of human labor. War is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking in the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent. And at the same time the consciousness of being at war, and therefore in danger, makes the handing-over of all power to a small caste seem the natural, unavoidable condition of survival. -George Orwell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2019 - 05:58 PM