mpc
post May 20 2011, 02:51 AM
Post #1

Padawan of Grantelbart
Group Icon

Group: BG Dev. Team
Member No.: 6,884

Hey guys!

BG2 is lacking an official map repository, and since TRR already has one which has been up and working the last 4 months, I thought I'd make a topic about it so you guys could also use it.
The link for the map repository is at here or www.theroyalrecruits.com under "Downloads".

We have around 100 maps uploaded which includes maps from the official BG2 roster and older maps which have been taken down. We also have maps by people from the BG2 community.

The site is not 100% complete. At the moment we got some kind of "Google Instant" thing going on, where you can write a few letters down, and the maps with those letters will pop up. We will try to make it as a list later on instead of just being like a big blobb.

If you got some maps on your PC which you cannot find on the map repository and would like us to have, then please upload it and post here so I can upload it to the site.

All credit goes mostly to Plexi for making the map repository and MPC for uploading the maps and editing text files made initially by Plexi's Cat Pikkis

This post has been edited by mpc: May 24 2011, 02:07 PM

--------------------
Want to join TRR? www.theroyalrecruits.com - Plexi's cat can see your soul!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
15th Col Hherlev
post May 20 2011, 05:52 PM
Post #2

Lieutennant

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,321

I dont know if Vince is still hosting his, but he had one too. Try and ask him, he had over 200 maps there.

--------------------
Friend of Chuck Norris!

+Quote Post
Cpl.Kieth
post May 28 2011, 08:23 PM
Post #3

#1 fanboi

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,417

Does anyone know where I can get bg 1.0f maps?

--------------------
I can put a fucking iron triangle in your head from 9ft away with my long land pattern brown bess flintlock musket.
* K *: YA I GIMP SHIT TOo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 07:02 AM