Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Server, Server for Bg2
theElfe
post Dec 26 2014, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Private

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,432

Any suggestions to where you can buy a Bg2 server? I know that Inx-Gaming which was a place I used to buy the server from stopped selling for the mod. So I was wondering if anybody knew where I might get a good server from what site?

--------------------

TDR Veteran General John
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AngryTaxPayer
post Dec 27 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #2

His Lordship
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 5,683

I always used Branzone, they were always a tiny bit more price wise but had really good service. They used to work with you to set up any mod you wanted even if they didn't offer it stock. Came with ventrillo and a domain that we used for both the web site and for fast map download for the server. FTP access to everything and also has a feature rich web client for updating server, stopping/starting server, and adding maps and such without using FTP.

--------------------

The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of the products of human labor. War is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking in the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent. And at the same time the consciousness of being at war, and therefore in danger, makes the handing-over of all power to a small caste seem the natural, unavoidable condition of survival. -George Orwell

+Quote Post
3DDEATH
post Dec 27 2014, 09:56 PM
Post #3

Major

Member No.: 2,430

https://www.nfoservers.com/ The Best

--------------------

QUOTE (gRanTeLbArT @ Aug 25 2007, 02:47 PM) *
I will tell you what I think, this is horrible. Like all the other remakes of BG1 maps. There is a reason why we do not do that in any form. Do not bother to remake old bg1 maps. BG1 was a totally different game as draco pointed out and the maps are not going to work out on BG2.

Rejoice in thy youth,soon it will be gone

+Quote Post
Hawke
post Dec 27 2014, 09:58 PM
Post #4

Top player, top choice
Group Icon

Group: Team Leader
Member No.: 14,831

I used https://www.simrai.com/ for a server several months ago and was satisfied with their services. Good quality servers at decent prices.

--------------------
bjn: no time for sean nanny goons

+Quote Post
Dubyah
post Apr 2 2015, 02:50 AM
Post #5

real motherfuckin G

Member No.: 2,639

pm me and i can give you a quote way cheaper than those other joke sites which are for clowns

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 10:21 AM