IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Warning! This forum is closed.

These forums are now archived. Please use the new support forums.

They may contain old or irrelevant information to the current version of BG mod.

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jackhammer's Lamer List
braveheart
post Sep 8 2005, 03:43 PM
Post #26

Private

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,964

i went onto the bbb battlegrounds 2 server (195.20.109.206:27016) and after about 1 minute playing i was kicked and banned. i killed a few people with my rifle then 1 with grenade then i was kicked.
Is it something to do with the grenade or was i not supposed to be killing?
I have no idea and was given no warning before i was banned. Im not even sure if im posting in the right area or forum.

can you please unban me. You have my steam id ( Braveheart ).

Thanx.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tostig
post Sep 8 2005, 04:58 PM
Post #27

♣ Cirtencce ♣

Member No.: 2,774

1. This isn't the right place. You should contact the server admin.
2. Since to the best of my knowledge grenades aren't implimented into BG2, my guess is that you used a console command to spawn the grenade, in which case you're a cheating little catamite who deserves what you got smile.gif

+Quote Post
braveheart
post Sep 8 2005, 10:00 PM
Post #28

Private

Member No.: 3,964

that must be the problem then. the greande just appeared in my hand, so i must have picked it up from the floor. I dont know anything about spawning stuff.

But where can i contact the server admin?

+Quote Post
Draco
post Sep 9 2005, 10:01 PM
Post #29

They've taken my poopsmith!

Member No.: 3,242

You probly can't mate. sad.gif

Just don't do it again on different servers. Your welcome on the AUSBG server.

Next patch the grenade thing is fixed. So you may just find that ban gone next patch. Don't hold your breath though.

+Quote Post
PostalDude
post Sep 21 2005, 05:20 AM
Post #30

Sound
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 1,970

The person kept spraying the very inappropriate spray known as "tubgirl" all over the battlefield map and even saw him look at the floor and spray it. The picture is far too inappropriate to even post the picture but will send it to jackhammer for further proof.

IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Element
post Oct 1 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #31

Private

Member No.: 4,063

yea i was playin today, and some noob was askin for help, ex: how do i enable console?
how do i open the voice command menu?..i tried telling him and he kept sayin he was doin wat i told him and that it wasnt working, so i just forgot about it, then he asked how to bind stuff in console, so i said hit p then hit f10 for bind menu and i dont no if he did but he said if this doesnt work hes adding me on this list and hes gonna say i skywalked...so yea his game name was John Dunlo or something liek that

+Quote Post
vicious1988
post Oct 3 2005, 01:57 AM
Post #32

Private

Member No.: 3,705

i caught a speedhacker on several bg2 servers

name - private
steamid - STEAM_0:1:5424314

This post has been edited by vicious1988: Oct 3 2005, 01:58 AM

+Quote Post
Popkov
post Oct 3 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #33

Major

Member No.: 1,488

if you were banned from the bbb server it will be for using grenades, im pretty sure that servers convered voer to dod :s now, im not sure if youwill still be banned i doubt it though.

+Quote Post
CR[+]SSHAIR
post Oct 8 2005, 03:05 AM
Post #34

Corporal

Member No.: 2,378

impersonated like every clan almost

http://tracker.battlegroundsleague.com/ind...Spartan+117&ip=

+Quote Post
Flask
post Oct 14 2005, 08:21 AM
Post #35

Royalist

Member No.: 2,089

Killzone-East BattleGrounds and many other BG pub servers are frequented by two loudmouth players who cause a great deal of trouble every night. Their names are "Wenis" and "Arti." They are friends in real life apparently. Aside from being racists who insist on calling everyone "niggers" and mic-spamming racial slurs, they also block exits on bg_newengland and hide in spawn on bg_linebattle causing entire droves of people to leave the server.

IPB Image

Wenis: STEAM_0:1:1796880
Arti: STEAM_0:1:304651

+Quote Post
StGeorge
post Nov 22 2005, 07:47 PM
Post #36

Private

Member No.: 2,768

A speedhacker called "I Got A Poopy In My Pants" on a BG2 server. I forget which now.

IPB Image

And a demo can be found at http://wtfgecko.co.uk/stgeorge/speedhax/speed.dem.

+Quote Post
Goatblower
post Nov 22 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #37

Old

Member No.: 4,053

QUOTE(StGeorge @ Nov 22 2005, 07:47 PM)
A speedhacker called "I Got A Poopy In My Pants" on a BG2 server. I forget which now.

IPB Image

And a demo can be found at http://wtfgecko.co.uk/stgeorge/speedhax/speed.dem.
[snapback]14267[/snapback]

I can confirm about this idiot, he was speedhacking on the ELS clan server 2 days ago with the same steam id (0:0:7371122) but he was using the name "Retarded Kid Who Eats Poop"

Seems we have a serial speed hacker with a "Poo" fixation..... grin.gif

+Quote Post
MenZa
post Nov 23 2005, 05:25 PM
Post #38

Lieutennant

Member No.: 1,924

QUOTE(Element @ Oct 1 2005, 11:19 PM)
yea i was playin today, and some noob was askin for help, ex: how do i enable console?
how do i open the voice command menu?..i tried telling him and he kept sayin he was doin wat i told him and that it wasnt working, so i just forgot about it, then he asked how to bind stuff in console, so i said hit p then hit f10 for bind menu and i dont no if he did but he said if this doesnt work hes adding me on this list and hes gonna say i skywalked...so yea his game name was John Dunlo or something liek that
[snapback]12179[/snapback]

Okay, didn't see that reply 'til just now, and I just have to say:

wtf?

+Quote Post
MidnightTemplar
post Dec 21 2005, 09:22 PM
Post #39

Private

Member No.: 4,283

Longshanks Hates Niggers was bug exploiting to spawn camp and being racist(which can be inferred by his name).
Steam id STEAM_0:0:6363154

This post has been edited by MidnightTemplar: Dec 21 2005, 09:24 PM

+Quote Post
Tront
post May 19 2006, 10:34 AM
Post #40

First| member

Member No.: 4,597

Server: 217.158.150.71:27090 Sir Tront-a-Lot

Speed hack, 18-19th May 2006, permanent ban

ID: STEAM_0:0:4855153
ID: STEAM_0:0:3967955

Sorry no demo

--------------------

+Quote Post
wealthysoup
post May 19 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #41

Private

Member No.: 4,641

on the Sir Tront-a-Lot server this noob called mouth decided to start teamkilling everybody, by the end of the game he had a score of almost -17000
Added to that when we told him to stop he called us niggers and when I threatened to report him to the admins he said something along the lines of "I'll find where you live and a$$rap* your family (although without modifying it)
Unfortunately I didn't get screenshots of this although I got plenty of the scoreboard throughout the game and one of the status showing mouths steam id.
Here are 3 of the screenshots: 2 showing the scoreboard during the game and 1 of the status command in console showing his steam id

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

P.s. Although divebullet is in minus figures it is only because he was sticking up for people that mouth kept tking, and decided to start tking him back when mouth started tking dive, although dive was trying to have a proper game until mouth came along. The reason for my minus figures are pretty much the same

Thanks for your time

+Quote Post
Commander James
post May 20 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #42

Da-MiGhTy

Member No.: 2,523

hmm u're all noobs~
u guess they will be banned from euro servers ?
ppl dont care if they are saying "Nigger" or something like else
i see everyday some n4ps they are running with name's like Adolf ohmy.gif and calling ZIEH HAIL :/

--------------------
YOUR LOVE MAKES ME STRONG. YOUR HATE MAKES ME UNSTOPPABLE.

+Quote Post
Tront
post May 20 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #43

First| member

Member No.: 4,597

QUOTE(wealthysoup @ May 19 2006, 08:26 PM)
on the Sir Tront-a-Lot server this noob called mouth decided to start teamkilling everybody, by the end of the game he had a score of almost -17000
Added to that when we told him to stop he called us niggers and when I threatened to report him to the admins he said something along the lines of "I'll find where you live and a$$rap* your family (although without modifying it)
Unfortunately I didn't get screenshots of this although I got plenty of the scoreboard throughout the game and one of the status showing mouths steam id.
Here are 3 of the screenshots: 2 showing the scoreboard during the game and 1 of the status command in console showing his steam id

P.s. Although divebullet is in minus figures it is only because he was sticking up for people that mouth kept tking, and decided to start tking him back when mouth started tking dive, although dive was trying to have a proper game until mouth came along. The reason for my minus figures are pretty much the same

Thanks for your time
[snapback]20808[/snapback]

Hi

Itís my server and the above has been added to the ban list, sorry I canít be on the server 24-7 , I have been trying out the Mani admin mod as this has a TK and TW addons along with vote kick and ban, however it keeps crashing the server but Iím working on it.

If there is any guys out there looking to becoming a admin on the server please contact me at #ds on quakenet or mail me at tront@dod-servers.com

PS. Canít get VAC working either

--------------------

+Quote Post
tomdon
post May 20 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #44

:(
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 3,649

Sent you an email, I would love to help out.

+Quote Post
Jamie Pick
post May 25 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #45

Private

Member No.: 4,615

I dont mean to be rude tront, but your server has so many connection issues it isnt even funny! and for some reason, its the only server ppl seem to go on, so im lucky enough to get one game in, let alone a few! cry.gif

+Quote Post
herrhav0k
post Jun 5 2006, 06:21 AM
Post #46

Private

Member No.: 4,723

Was on the +]3D[+ Battlefields server, and a couple guys were exploiting on that bg_powderstores map. They were getting inside the mountains on either side of the British spawn and killing people through the wall as they spawned. Stonewall L. Jackson started it and got a bunch of people to join in with him, the only other one I saw besides him was The Meatball but there were about 4 of them in the walls. You can see some of them firing in the screenshot. Also Stonewall Jackson was blocking people in a one door house where Americans spawn on the map before this(I forget what the map was called). I don't have any screens of that incident though.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Forlorn_Hope
post Jun 5 2006, 11:02 AM
Post #47

Cat Herder in Chief
Group Icon

Group: BG Dev. Team
Member No.: 2,023

Yah, if any servers need admins, I can poke my head in from time to time. I already get a kick out of people being incredulous at my adminity (I just made up a word!) on the 3D server.

--------------------
"There will be no more naked sunbathing." An actual rule for the base I was on, in the middle of Afghanistan.

"Forlorn basically said everything right." Codename:V

+Quote Post
Forlorn_Hope
post Jun 24 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #48

Cat Herder in Chief
Group Icon

Group: BG Dev. Team
Member No.: 2,023

Alright, been a while since I had to do this, but this guy was just obnoxious. He was constantly spamming, I warned him once, he ignored me, I made a more poignant warning a second time, he asked if I was an admin, I explained how JLL worked, then said, "I'm still here nigger", and continued spamming. Ahhhh, fun stuff. By the way, this was on the SPAWNPOINT.COM server.

Anyways, here's your screenshot.

Also, an impersonator:

This post has been edited by Forlorn_Hope: Jun 24 2006, 01:30 PM

--------------------
"There will be no more naked sunbathing." An actual rule for the base I was on, in the middle of Afghanistan.

"Forlorn basically said everything right." Codename:V

+Quote Post
gecko
post Jun 24 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #49

King Gecko of 1.0F Dev
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,511

Yup thats the same guy i had, did the same thing to me, and hes one of the ones that really needs a ban in the release.

+Quote Post
StGeorge
post Jul 6 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #50

Private

Member No.: 2,768

Some guy called "Spaced Out" blocking the door to the cottage on bg_battlefield.

Don't know how to do thumbnails, so I'll link to the images instead.

http://wtfgecko.co.uk/stgeorge/block1.JPG
http://wtfgecko.co.uk/stgeorge/block2.JPG
http://wtfgecko.co.uk/stgeorge/block3.JPG

I and others asked him to stop it, but he didn't.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 03:46 AM