Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Flags Uncap On Old Maps, Capping flags
3DDEATH
post Jul 15 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Major

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,430

On some of the older maps in last version that are installed on new one 0.17, flags will uncap once a player walks away is there a fix for this.

--------------------

QUOTE (gRanTeLbArT @ Aug 25 2007, 02:47 PM) *
I will tell you what I think, this is horrible. Like all the other remakes of BG1 maps. There is a reason why we do not do that in any form. Do not bother to remake old bg1 maps. BG1 was a totally different game as draco pointed out and the maps are not going to work out on BG2.

Rejoice in thy youth,soon it will be gone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ram1
post Jul 16 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #2

Lieutennant
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 4,458

i've noticed the same thing, and i havent tweeked with the new flag system yet (i work too much in the summer time to map).

but i've realised playing on 3d yesterday, that with the new flag system, expecially on an assault type map with advance spawning, the flags revert after a while, and therfore reseting the spawnpoints even before the mission is completed, witch screws up the map, and makes it useless.

but like i said i havent yet played with the flags settings, but if theres a way to keep the flags caped for assault type maps post it here so ppl will know.

if there isn't then it's pointless to make assault maps with advance spawn points in the future.

Ram1.

+Quote Post
Tjoppen
post Jul 16 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #3

Major
Group Icon

Group: Team Leader
Member No.: 1,207

There's a variable called NotUncappable for the flags. Set to 1 for old-style flags.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 09:07 AM