Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1 Hit Ko Bayonet
7thInfantryBriga...
post Jul 2 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #1

Private

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,943

I've just started my own server and after installing mani-admin and uploading some maps my clan members and i also noticed that when you bayonet anywhere on the body leg, foot, head, chest, and arm you will get a ko on the player no matter where you hit him and how much you hit him or how much health he has. Is there anyway to fix this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jackx
post Jul 2 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #2

midnight devcult phenomena
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 1,223

Last I checked, your server was running bg2ALT, which has various settings altering melee, so you'll either have to set that up to your liking, or revert to 1.1b (iirc, bg2ALT includes an option to use bg2 1.1b melee while keeping other ALT features).
For more detailed info, check the bg2ALT page, or contact the people who make and maintain bg2 ALT, chiefly, Hairy Potter. There isn't really much we as the bg team can do when it comes to 3rd party modifications of our mod.

--------------------
no truth - no justice
all false belief
blinded by morality
there shall be... no peace
no peace!

-------

+Quote Post
7thInfantryBriga...
post Jul 3 2008, 05:06 AM
Post #3

Private

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,943

QUOTE(jackx @ Jul 2 2008, 04:37 PM) *
Last I checked, your server was running bg2ALT, which has various settings altering melee, so you'll either have to set that up to your liking, or revert to 1.1b (iirc, bg2ALT includes an option to use bg2 1.1b melee while keeping other ALT features).
For more detailed info, check the bg2ALT page, or contact the people who make and maintain bg2 ALT, chiefly, Hairy Potter. There isn't really much we as the bg team can do when it comes to 3rd party modifications of our mod.

Nvm i found the problem on the BG Alt website. If anybody has this problem there this is the way to fix it.

sv_officialmelee 1 = 1.1 melee
sv_officialmelee 0 = ko kill

This post has been edited by 7thInfantryBrigade: Jul 3 2008, 05:11 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 07:05 PM