Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Map Repository-idea
irish_thomas
post May 18 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #1

why?

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,246

Ok as there was talk about a map repository or something I decided to give a little description on dropbox what I like to use
Dropbox-link
Nathan hale,seem as ur the bg2 director I'm gonna direct this at you.
Dropbox is a free app that you can use insantly, when you sign up you get a free 2gb sharing folder and this can be increased to 8 if u invite people to your folder.
To have people download and upload stuff they need to be part of the folder so you will need to invite them.
I suggest you allow pm's from server owners/clan leaders & devs just have you email you they're email and they just need to accept.
You should look into this if you need any help with set up I can help you cause I use it alot.

--------------------
{22nd}Gen.Killeruk: i like 69th
{22nd}Gen.Killeruk: i just dont like port,irish and metal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nathan Hale
post May 20 2011, 01:14 AM
Post #2

Original BG First Release Player
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

QUOTE (irish_thomas @ May 18 2011, 03:38 PM) *
Ok as there was talk about a map repository or something I decided to give a little description on dropbox what I like to use
Dropbox-link
Nathan hale,seem as ur the bg2 director I'm gonna direct this at you.
Dropbox is a free app that you can use insantly, when you sign up you get a free 2gb sharing folder and this can be increased to 8 if u invite people to your folder.
To have people download and upload stuff they need to be part of the folder so you will need to invite them.
I suggest you allow pm's from server owners/clan leaders & devs just have you email you they're email and they just need to accept.
You should look into this if you need any help with set up I can help you cause I use it alot.

At the moment TRR has taken care of it using their website. I haven't given up on perhaps some kind of second repository, but for now attention is being given to the next release. We're looking at testing the SVN this weekend, to see what we have so far.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2019 - 01:02 AM