Closed TopicStart new topic
> Frequently Asked Questions, Read first
Jackhammer
post Sep 2 2005, 08:51 AM
Post #1

Musket Maestro

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

This topic is a revised version of Draco's Unofficial FAQ. Special thanks to Draco for gathering the questions.

I got an idea for the game! Can you add it?
Before starting a new topic, search the forums and see if it has already been discussed. If you want to raise a new point which hasn't been discussed ONLY then do you have the green light to start a new topic.

I've found a bug in the game. What should I do?
Before starting a new topic, search the forums and see if it has already been discussed. If not, then create a new topic.

I've found an exploit. What should I do?
Avoid posting it on the forums and try contacting a team member/contributor/moderator.

Why do the player models hold the weapons at the stock?
The proper animations aren't in the current version. Fork has redone them and they should be present in later versions.

Why is my sleeve red when I'm a Continental Officer?
There is only 1 sabre model at the moment. This is a minor issue and will be fixed in an upcoming version.

Why does smoke randomly come out of people's guns?
The team is aware of this bug and will be taken care of when the cause is found.

Why does my game claim that I've hit someone but not take effect?
Your computer believes you've hit the enemy according to its interpretation of whats going on. When it sends the information to the server, the server knows that the enemy is no longer there and therefore means you missed. Meanwhile you'll get a hit message on your computer claiming that you've hit the enemy because its one of those things that are calculated on your computer but may not be necessarily true.

Why did I get a "Different Class Tables" error when joining a server?
You joined an out of date or badly set up linux server. Try joining a different server.

I don't like the damage levels in .14, .13 was much better!
Tjoppen explains
For now, server admins can set drag with sv_simulatedbullets_drag. Lower values => more damage at range. Default is 0.0003
However, keep in mind what has been mentioned several times on this forum. Guns of those days did little damage over distance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 09:52 PM