IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Line Battle Championship, make it official?
Danihel
post Apr 19 2010, 03:33 AM
Post #1

Lieutennant
Group Icon

Group: Retired Team Members
Member No.: 3,538

Hey,

As I have mentioned to all that I have talked to about getting this section of the forum up and running, I was also looking to get input about getting
the LBC officially backed. What this would mean is having a bit more publicity for it by having the results of each match posted in the forums, as well as a space for members to interact with one another and give input into various topics concerning the league, such as rules and membership requirements. Making it official would not mean loosening the standards required for membership; but by increasing awareness of the league, newer players are able to create a team, practice with each other and if they fit the mold, enter the Line Battle Championship. I think that making it "public" or officially backed would not necessarily mean that random people can join with total ease, but make it so it gets a bit more attention and allows newer players to see how the league is run so they can have the option whether to join it or not.

The reason for doing this would be to prepare for the influx of players that may or may not appear with my promotional efforts that accompany the new patch. By making the Line Battle Community a bit more accessible, and by making the Line Battle Championship visible, newer players can easily get info about how line battle works and how the Line Battle Championship is run. If they take interest in Line Battles, then they can adhere to the membership requirements and rules of Line Battle Championship and apply to join. I think that with proper control and stringent membership requirements, you can still keep the league running smoothly as it has been, yet you can also enjoy a surge in the amount of players that participate in line battles.

Let me know what you all think.

This post has been edited by Danihel: Apr 19 2010, 04:43 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Hawke
post Jul 25 2013, 02:16 PM
Post #2

Top player, top choice
Group Icon

Group: Team Leader
Member No.: 14,831

There has been talk of writing a new line battle rule set. You should get in touch with the leader of 29th, and 24th and see what you can come up with.

--------------------
bjn: no time for sean nanny goons
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 08:56 AM