Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bg_revenge
The Battle Grounds Forums > 3rd Party Development > Mapping
3DDEATH
Back in 3D a member and mapper named Peas began to develop this and forwarded the vmf to me to finish. Its still a work in progress but its playable.

Download map Here
Chris101
always good to have another fort map I suppose
3DDEATH
Well kinda wanted it to be like this battle that took place in Arkansas for those of you who like a history lesson.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history...carlos-arkansas
AngryTaxPayer
are those logs brushes or models? just asking cuz i notice the fps is a bit low for such a stark map. func_detail em if they are brushes. Like the look though.
3DDEATH
QUOTE (AngryTaxPayer @ Apr 8 2014, 07:30 PM) *
are those logs brushes or models? just asking cuz i notice the fps is a bit low for such a stark map. func_detail em if they are brushes. Like the look though.

yepper done that but really the map should be redone, just wanted to get it out there. U know how it is with this mod few mappers = few players.

BIKA
More like;

Kill the only active league and abuse your powers = few players.
3DDEATH
QUOTE (BIKA @ Apr 13 2014, 12:06 AM) *
More like;

Kill the only active league and abuse your powers = few players.

Bika = dumbass, Slash and I ran BGL. I didnt run BGU, thats what everyone wanted, dev control and let cheaters like yourself back in the league, I bowed out and BGU started then died.
42Cdo Mrn. 0 15 07
The ways that you manage to stir the pot Death... It's truly amazing kiss.gif
# myhero
Desertfox
I think everything who has posted in this thread needs to sit down and take a hit off the peace pipe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.